Guava Leaves Goodness
Health benefits of guava leaves can improve your productivity as your energy levels rise. And, you may not have to wait weeks to experience guava leaf benefits. Why? Guava is a super fruit that has vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants, iron and lycopene, a plant nutrient.1 Before we go into the benefits of guava leaves tea, we must tell you that you may absolutely love the taste of the guava fruit.
Guava is about the size of a tea cup. Its skin is smooth yet slightly rugged. And, guava is soft. You can actually eat the fruit raw. Just be careful with the seeds as the inside of guava is loaded with seeds. But, what if you want to enjoy the benefits of guava leaves, not just the fruit? Also, how can you gain the uses of guava leaves while away from home?
Fortunately, it's possible to get 100% organic, non-GMO guava leaf products at Herbal Goodness. In addition to being organic and non-GMO, among the benefits of guava leaves from Herbal Goodness is that our guava products are also kosher verified. Because our guava healthy products come in natural leaves, liquid, extract and tea form, it's easy to take the products with you.
Benefits of Guava Leaf Tea
Another plus that comes with Herbal Goodness Guava Leaf products are the various uses of guava leaves. For example, you can use guava products that you get from Herbal Goodness to make an energy boosting tea. Other uses of guava leaves include healthy snacking, vitamin supplement or as a metabolic booster.
In addition to the uses of guava leaves, you may love the benefits of guava leaves. Here are 9 benefits of guava leaves:
- Soothed Stomach - Irritable digestion is no fun, especially if you're away from home when it strikes. Drinking guava leaves with a bit of guava root and boiling water could reduce abdominal pain and help ease similar digestive issues.
- Improved Fat Storage - In as little as eight weeks, regular uses of guava leaves could help with absorption and regulation of fats.
- Blood Sugar - Compounds in guava leaf tea can help inhibit maltose and sucrose, two sugars, from being absorbed by the body following a meal.
- Weight Management - Because one of the guava leaves or guava tea side effects is the prevention or slow down of complex carbs becoming sugars, it may be possible to attain your goals while using guava leaves.
- Support Immune System - Vitamin C and iron in guava leaves can help boost immunity and strengthen the respiratory system.
- Tooth Pain - If you've ever had a toothache, you may truly appreciate these health benefits of guava leaves. Guava leaves can be ground and applied to gums to relieve tooth pain.
- Acne - Vitamin C in guava leaves can help reduce acne.
- Supports Healthy Hair - In addition to drinking guava leaf tea like the Herbal Goodness Guava Leaf Tea, you could boil and apply guava leaves to the scalp to support healthy hair.
- Improved Sleep - Of all the benefits of guava leaves, this one can be enjoyed by anyone. After all, who doesn't want a good night of sleep? It's the antioxidants in guava leaves that aid sleep.
Getting Daily Benefits Of Guava Leaves
To reduce guava leaf tea side effects like nausea, get organic, non-GMO guava leaf products. These are guava leaf products that are grown in non-GMO soil, not just guava leaves that are not genetically engineered.
The good news is that you've come to the right place to start enjoying the benefits of guava leaves without added GMO agents. Herbal Goodness is a woman-owned healthy products company that grows its guava leaves on sustainable family farms. In addition to being committed to offering you only the best 100% organic, non-GMO guava leaves, Herbal Goodness is committed to keeping Mother Earth healthy and strong.
Click here to get Herbal Goodness' premium guava leaves today.
- NDTV Food. 15 Incredible Benefits of Guava Leaf Tea. Accessed May 8, 2020.