If you want to learn the secret to curing your aches and pains, that you’ve been overlooking, then keep reading…
Cultivating herbs for medical use is an ancient and powerful practice. Ginger to boost your immune system, basil to ease your morning sickness, garlic to soothe your child’s cough– all these are there in your own kitchen closet.
Plus, 71 more science-backed ailments and their remedies you can have in your backyard at your fingertips.
But that’s just the beginning…
Your body’s natural wisdom is just waiting to be unlocked. But our modern, harsh chemicals can block that potential from ever being realized.
Written for beginners and experts alike, in this comprehensive bundle from herbal mentor Ava Green, you’ll learn:
- How to grow your own herbs in all 13 climate zones
- How to make your emergency herbal first aid kit
- How to identify over 40 different herbs in the wild and extract their essence
- A complete chronological breakdown of herbal medicine, taking you from seed to medicine
- A list of herbs that lets you find your herbs alphabetically
- A ‘What to use for that’ section which lets you look up illnesses fast
- Simple explanations of gardening, herbal, and medical terms
- How to make safe, trusted tinctures, poultices, ointments, creams and more that will heal and strengthen YOU and YOUR family
Drugs can mask symptoms, but they can’t always provide holistic, natural healing. Don’t rely on what you don’t understand. Empower yourself and your loved ones and grow your own medicine today.
Scroll up to the top of the page and select “Add to Cart”