Raised Naturally: A Parent’s Guide to Herbal Medicine From Newborn to Adolescence Step by Step (Herbology for Beginners) Paperback by Ava Green (Author)
If you want to discover how to keep your baby happy and healthy with all-natural remedies, then keep reading…
NCBI reports that most of the commonly prescribed conventional drugs treat only the symptoms and not the root causes of diseases.
And according to The Guardian, most patients do not experience health improvement from medication.
Worse is, around 100,000 deaths every year in the US are caused by taking pharmaceutical drugs, as stated by US News.
With these in mind, would you spend tons of money on expensive conventional meds and risk the health of your child by having them take these modern drugs?
Or do you want to use natural alternatives to prevent and treat the root cause of ailments?
If you want to discover proven remedies for children’s Allergy, cough, sleep aid, teething, cold, stress relief and more, then you can count on Raised Naturally.
You will learn:
- My safe and natural herbal tea recipe that can help increase your breast milk supply and nourish you both
- How to identify whether your child is allergic to a particular herb without compromising their health
- Fun and yummy herbal remedies for children to boost their immunity — and how to make them on demand
- How to calm an upset stomach by drinking this simple herbal tea — and how to make it
- What herbs to use to make marshmallow snacks for your kid — it eases a sore throat and fights inflammation
- 3 things to consider to determine the safe dosage of herbal solutions for your baby
- How to create herbal baths to remedy chickenpox and irritating rashes
- Top common mistakes parents make with natural remedies and what NOT to do
And much more.
This guide doesn’t only contain herbal medicines for common ailments such as fever, cough, and headaches, but it also provides herbal solutions for health issues your child may experience according to their age and development: teething pains, sleep aid, cramps, leg pains, mood swings, emotional distress, acne, and much more.
You don’t need any background knowledge in herbalism to be able to apply what’s inside. The information on each medicinal herb is clear, and there are easy to follow step-by-step instructions for making science backed herbal remedies.
Continue your herbal journey and protect your baby with the power of natural herbal medicine. Your child deserves only the best things in life.