Prep Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 15 bars
9 cups Muesli Trail Mix
4.5 cups Dried Papaya Fruit, chopped
¾ cup Mixed Citrus Zest – orange, lemon, lime
¾ cup Fresh Orange Juice
¾ cup Fresh Lime Juice
1 cup Water
4.5 cups Sugar
3 tsp. Grated Ginger
- Prepare a 9”x13” baking pan. Line with parchment paper and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Zest citrus over muesli in a bowl.
- Add dried papaya and mix well.
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, water, sugar, and grated ginger in a saucepan. Simmer to a thick syrup-like consistency.
- Add syrup into muesli mix. Pack into prepared baking pan.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Cut into bars.