Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 24 pieces
4 cups Rice Puffs
2 cups Dried Papaya Fruit, chopped
2 cups Desiccated Coconut
½ cup White Sugar
½ cup Glucose
¼ cup Ripe Papaya Fruit Powder
¼ cup Water
¼ cup Coconut Cream
- Combine rice puffs, dried papaya, and desiccated coconut in a bowl.
- In a saucepan over low heat, dissolve ripe papaya fruit powder in water.
- Add glucose and sugar. Continue stirring over low heat until sugar is full.
- Add coconut cream and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour this syrup over rice puff mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Tightly pack the rice puffs into a 2.5” cookie cutter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
Related Article: A quick guide to our ripe papaya and graviola fruit powder recipe